Q: Do I need to hire a lawyer to defend against criminal charges? I have been accused of a crime and facing or formally charged with a crime by the state District Attorney DA.
A: Criminal Defense Lawyers can keep you out of jail and fight charges on your behalf. Poor representation and ‘Minimum Sentencing’ can result in lengthy prison terms even for people with no criminal history.
Hire an experienced defense lawyer to fight against:
- peaceful protesting charges
- unlawful possession of a firearm
- providing a false name to a peace officer
- highway robbery
- 2nd degree murder or manslaughter
- rioting or unlawful assembly